Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: When Liberals Get Their Asses Handed To Them, They Start Making Up Shit
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 18:02:17 -0500

On Thu, 2 May 2024 15:40:24 -0700,  Alan says...

> > What's in a name?  Experts.
>
> To claim that someone was quoting experts, you need a basis for KNOWING
> they're experts.

While you're spewing childish crap like that, I'm thinking childish crap like
this:

https://i.imgur.com/TJ6gUzk.mp4

But, you just keep on begging for attention, troll. I'm not the one looking
like a gender-confused Cunt.

What's in a name?  Experts.

I can't help it if you wanna play your stupid faggot games.

Read the NAMES... stupid.

If you're expecting ME to name names...

https://i.imgur.com/doR3Bya.mp4

M.S.E., Ph.D. materials science, engineering, B.S. in physics, advanced
chemistries, utility-scale energy storage systems

Energy EXPERT.

I can do this all day. I'm not the one looking childish.

=====

Read every word and name and follow every URL. Lo and behold, dumb ass will
realize his stupidity.

Repost... because stupid is as stupid did.

Expert's EV Warning: 'One of The Biggest Energy Policy Blunders We've Ever
Made'

Energy experts are warning about numerous potential issues for electric
vehicles, including affordability, range, weather, infrastructure, and economic
concerns, even as the government and car companies increasingly push them on
Americans. [emphasis, links added]

Bryan Dean Wright, former CIA operations officer and host of the podcast "The
Wright Report," told Fox News Digital that American society has shifted to EVs
largely because some people are "just so hell-bent on making sure that this
transition happens, even if that means wrecking the economy, in terms of
electricity, its reliability, the grid, getting brownouts or blackouts or
economic wreckage by people who otherwise can't afford these new vehicles."

"That cost is being shouldered by buyers and car companies by raising the price
of gas-powered vehicles, [which] is basically just a direct wealth transfer,
just paying for EV subsidies and that will grow over time, if we continue to
keep this regime in place," Brent Bennett, a policy director for Life:Powered,
an initiative of the Texas Public Policy Foundation, told Fox News Digital.

California, Wright said, is likely a "really sad test case" for what the rest
of the country could face, where he said it currently costs about $250 an hour
to service an EV.

The state has made a strong push for EVs under Gov. Gavin Newsom, and
Californians will by 2035 not be allowed to buy new gas-powered cars and light
trucks.

"Some of those expenses are going to come down because you're going to find
manufacturing efficiencies and you're going to be able to lower the cost of
that product," Wright said.

"But as of this moment, with all the push, it is a wealth transfer from people
who have their current gas vehicles to an EV. I don't know if that's going to
be the case in 10 or 20 years, but what we see in California is because of some
of these dirty green policies."

Bennett discussed the $7,500 federal tax credit for EVs, which he said "is one
small part of the whole equation" when it comes to what the government is doing
to subsidize EV production.

"We calculated that if you add on the socialized infrastructure costs, and
then, in particular, add on California's zero-emission vehicle mandate, which
adds cost to all of us because the automakers have to pay to produce more EVs
in California, and they spread that cost to the whole country, the federal fuel
economy regulations alone are subsidizing each EV by about $20,000. Add all
this together, and each EV is getting almost $50,000 in subsidies," he said.

As a result of these policies, many Californians' utilities have gone up, which
Wright said is only going to continue hurting the lower and middle classes the
most.

"The burden of this revolution is it is fundamentally a tax on the working
class and the middle class ... a lot of folks struggling in those two worlds
and it really is unfair to a lot of the working folks in this country," he
said.

If we continue on the current path, Wright warned of a tremendous amount of
economic wreckage in many parts of the country, as well as the world, because
infrastructure just cannot support these government mandates.

"At some point, we're going to face this issue of, we don't have the charging
infrastructure, we don't have enough electricity overnight, we're going to have
to adjust unless we want to crash the global economy," he said.

Jason Isaac, a senior fellow with Life:Powered, said EVs have been pitched as a
"gadget" through powerful marketing, but argued people are now rethinking their
decisions after hearing stories about their unreliability.

The main reasons are attributable to what he calls "range anxiety," the lack of
charging infrastructure, as well as the high cost of the EVs themselves.

Wright explained how charging and the three different levels of electricity
available for EVs complicate the experience for EV owners.

Level one, for example, is what you plug into your wall at home, while level
three chargers which are the most powerful, can only be found at the equivalent
of a gas station.

Level two chargers can be installed in a home, but they cost about $2,000 to
$4,000 to install and don't include the cost of fuel, Wright said.

Level 3 chargers, in contrast, are expensive and require significant
infrastructure, making them "incredibly difficult" or "impossible" to
conveniently build throughout rural America, he said.

He also warned that people who can charge their EV with a plug-in installed in
their home will still likely face high electricity bills.

"You're plugging it in, but you've got an electricity bill, and the cost of
that is really going to be dependent on where in the country you are," he said.
"You might have very cheap power with nuclear power or hydropower, or you can
have very expensive power with solar and wind."

Also, those who charge their EVs at home tend to use them between the hours of
10 p.m. and 6 a.m. when there simply isn't enough electricity to go around,
which could result in the electricity grid crashing, Wright said.

Bennett said the "socialized costs of electricity" pose a problem, especially
when an EV charging overnight consumes as much power as three to four homes.

In a neighborhood of 80 homes, where everyone has an EV and all of them are
charging at the same time, it would be the equivalent of adding four times as
many homes to the neighborhood, likely exceeding the neighborhood's available
electrical load.

"Now imagine, instead of over eight hours, you're trying to charge in 30
minutes on a fast charger," he said. "Well, now you're talking about that EV
alone drawing as much power from the grid as a small grocery store. You put
four of those together at a Tesla supercharging station, you're talking as much
power as a Walmart, so you have to upgrade your electrical infrastructure, your
transmission and distribution infrastructure to support that."

Bennett argued that there are some instances where EVs work well, like as a
commuter car, but in a lot of ways, he said they aren't practical for the
average American.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/as-ev-sales-collapse-california-to-spend-1-
9b-more-on-charging-stations/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-billions-have-led-to-only-a-handful-
of-ev-charging-stations-nationwide/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-electric-car-fiasco-is-already-
causing-an-economic-bloodbath/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-epa-handed-california-the-power-to-
mandate-evs-nationwide/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/blue-state-blunder-nj-doubles-down-on-rate-
hiking-offshore-wind-despite-2023s-epic-failures/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/building-bidens-much-needed-power-lines-for-
green-energy-is-flat-or-declining/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/bunch-of-dead-robots-charging-stations-turn-
into-ev-graveyards-thanks-to-frigid-temps/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/california-is-hell-bent-on-crippling-its-
transportation-sector-for-cultish-green-agenda/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-policies-are-hurting-the-poor-not-a-
mildly-warming-planet/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/doe-poised-to-zap-nations-critical-power-
transformers-in-net-zero-crusade/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/ev-and-ai-power-demands-will-only-fuel-more-
electric-rate-shocks/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/if-you-like-your-jeep-you-wont-be-able-to-
buy-one-under-californias-ev-mandate/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/robbin-the-hood-bidens-ev-agenda-takes-from-
the-poor-gives-to-the-rich/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-electric-car-road-trip-to-nowheresville/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-electric-vehicle-doom-loop-why-evs-arent-
ready-for-prime-time/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-legacy-media-keeps-pushing-the-energy-
transition-that-isnt/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-net-zero-flimflam-huge-electric-bills-
blackouts-unaffordable-cars-and-layoffs/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-slow-painful-death-of-bidens-green-
energy-transition/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/us-electricity-bills-skyrocketed-to-record-
breaking-prices-in-2022/
https://climatechangedispatch.com/wipe-us-out-striking-uaw-workers-rip-bidens-
push-to-foist-evs-on-americans/
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/utilities-experts-speak-nations-ability-
accommodate-wider-ev-adoption-doesnt-just-happen-magically

=====

Why Does Narcissistic Ski Bunny Need So Much Attention

Bi-polar does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-
media circle. Whether Ski Bunny achieves this by lying, creating drama, or
striving for recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Ski Bunny
has a deeper hunger for it. Ski Bunny feels satisfied only when Ski Bunny is
the center of attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Ski
Bunny is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Ski
Bunny the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible.
A timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is
shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in
narcissists?

1. Clinically Depressed Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Alan, consider themselves above average, living in the middle
of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the
one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Ski Bunny must fiercely work hard to maintain the
clues that support it. If Alan finds himself in a situation where he is not the
center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can
badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Ski Bunny needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Ski Bunny holds about attention-seeking can play a big
role. If a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly
behaviour, he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

"Professor Ski Bunny"

"Superior Ski Bunny"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

Narcissists, like Ski Bunny, fight to be the center of attention because in
that situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that
he is trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would
want to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Ski Bunny gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour,
the goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example,
his victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore
there will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Ski Bunny's worst fears.

The problems happen when Ski Bunny feels ignored by the people in the most
important areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate
for the unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Ski Bunny feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can
sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant
replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.