Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: And WHO Was Responsible for the Lockdowns? NOT Trump - Blame Lockdown Failures For Today's Inflation Disaster
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 20:08:12 -0400

On Wed, 1 May 2024 15:42:12 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>I'm beginning to wonder if economics is just voodoo science. Sure there are principles that allow
>prediction of future trends and so forth, but just look at the current economy and ask 10
>economists what the future holds and how to mitigate the current mess and you will probably get 10
>different answers.

Then what we really need is ten different candidates.

Swill
--
If there's one thing the Republicans have taught us about deficit spending, it's this:
Don't spend money you don't have, spend money *other* people don't have.

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava!  Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni!  Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv!  Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.