Davin News Server

From: Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,can.politics,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal
Subject: Re: Heroes of zionism
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 16:06:31 -0400

On Wed, 01 May 2024 14:38:34 +0100, Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN =
Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN <quack.chung@emery.edu>
wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 23:27:57 -0400, Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com>
>wrote:
>
>>All of these sub-human males identify as jews. No surprise there.
>>
>>https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/wall-of-shame-gallery
>
>Nope.
>
>Indeed.
>
>No.
>
>Absolutely not.
>
>Right on, all counts.
>
>Certainly not.
>
>Is there, any doubt?
>
>Beyond, debate.
>
>It's so, fucking obvious.
>
>Like, totally.
>
>None what, so ever.
>
>Damn, right!
>
>Of, course not.
>
>Clearly.
>
>Unequivocally.
>
>Random, one-line drivel.
>
>Me, too.
>
>That is, right.
>
>No doubt, about it.
>
>- -
>
>https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
>
>Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
>he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
>have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
>from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
>does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
>aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
>posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
>one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
>therapy room of his local nutfarm.

It's sad that these slant-eyed foreigners invade our beautiful country
and turn around and worship these perverted kikes. Small wonder that
ICE-50 has them targeted for deportation the minute Trump gets backi
in office.