Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics,can.general
Subject: Steal From Loblaws May 12th 2024...
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 02:46:16 -0000 (UTC)

"Galen Weston calls Loblaw boycott 'misguided criticism', says grocer not responsible for higher prices"

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/galen-weston-calls-loblaw-boycott-misguided-criticism-says-grocer-not-responsible-for-higher-prices-162945490.html

Listen up, Galen.  It ain't just the higher prices
we're all Pissed at you for.

You got to get rid of those "Auto Checkouts" where
you expect ME to do YOUR WORK, and put in a Human Cashier
as your Representative.

Because I DON'T STEAL SHIT FROM PEOPLE but your
Automated Checkouts place me in REAL LEGAL JEOPARDY
of ACCIDENTAL THEFT.

Otherwise I'd say GO FOR IT FOLKS!!!  Steel away !!! ;B)

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell