Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: 'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 19:17:37 -0700

On 2024-05-22 19:07, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 22 May 2024 18:30:41 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-05-22 14:15, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> 'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force
>>> Revelation
>>
>> There was no revelation, loser.
>>
>> Just a standard operating procedure part of the search warrant.
>
> That was probably redacted before, but has since been REVEALED.
>
> Show us:
>
> https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-uns
>
> https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22344485/revised-affidavit-for-mar-a-lago-search.pdf
>
> Oh... shit... I'm sorry... I guess you needed to be learned what "revelation" means.
>
> My bad.

Yes.

'“The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all
search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the
use of deadly force,” an FBI spokesperson said. “No one ordered
additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in
this matter.” '

<https://signalscv.com/2024/05/fbi-responds-to-deadly-force-claims-about-mar-a-lago-raid/>