Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Desperate bankrupt Ghouliani now hawking his own "Rudy Coffee"
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 21:46:40 -0500

On Wed, 22 May 2024 21:33:12 -0500,  stupor70s says...

> Ha! The dipshit AlleyPuss can't even keep his threads straight.

Leave it to a toddler. I did this on purpose, toddler, because you pussed out and never replied to the first
reply I made to your OP, so I simply reminded you that you pussed out.

I know EXACTLY what I did, just because your fuck-buddy Rudy was whoring for attention and getting pissed
that I "repeated" an article...

Not like he didn't write the same article about 30 times today, or anything. Leave it to pansy-ass pussy
liberals to be the hypocritical cock-suckers they are.

=====

Try again?

On Wed, 22 May 2024 11:59:46 -0500,  super70s says...

> Word is he's considering it but he's too stingy to invest in a new
> separate bathroom at his --->"White"<--- (and don't you forget it) House.

That's racist, liberal.

Interviewer:
Your speech had racial overtones to it. Are you racist? I just want to ask you.

Trump:
I am not. I don't have a racist bone on my body. I want a strong border. I don't want illegal immigrants
pouring into this country. That doesn't make me racist. It means I love this country.

=====

WHO is more racist... Biden or Trump or liberals? If you can find us more examples of racism BY Trump, than
Biden and other Democrats, I'll stop calling you toddler.

1. "A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been gettin' us coffee." - racist white supremacist
Bill Clinton(D) to racist white supremacist Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

2. "Americans can't distinguish "between a South Kore
an and someone from Beijing." - Joe Biden

3. The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Lets just be clear. - Former President and
racist white supremacist Bill Clinton(D)

4. Joe Biden called Black Children "Roaches" to Describe those Who Felt His Hairy Legs

5. I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is articulate and bright and
clean and a nice looking guy. - Sen. Joseph Biden(D)

6. Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

7. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then Sen. Barack Obama as light skinned
and with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.

8. "Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

9. I'll have those Niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years. Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air
Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, Inside The White House

10. "(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

11. These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got
something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough
to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be
no way of stopping them, well lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of
wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D) - Texas, 1957

12. Biden Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

13. You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just
come up and get a good square meal in Geneva. Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

14. "... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe
Biden

15. Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station down in Saint Louis. - Senator Hillary Clinton

16. I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a nigger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says
that the Lord made a White man from dust, a nigger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down
a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the
opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America. - Harry Truman

17. "If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

18. On Clarence Thomas - A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom. - Spike Lee

19. "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

20. There are white Niggers. I've seen a lot of white Niggers in my time. - Former Klansman and US Senator
Robert Byrd(D), a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the conscience of the Senate in March of 2001

21. "I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300
years." - Joe Biden

22. I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state....
The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia.... It is
necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me
as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it
convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities. - Former Klansman and current US Senator
Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the conscience of the Senate, in a letter written
in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

23. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe
Biden

24. Blacks and Hispanics are too busy eating watermelons and tacos to learn how to read and write. - Mike
Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

25. "We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

26. Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no
love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them. Donna Brazile, Al Gores
Campaign
Manager for the 2000 election

27. Somehow left wingnuts naturally assume that if a person has a bit of color in their face, and that color
is black, then the people they're talking to must talk, walk and act Black. Affecting a black accent to
recount
San Francisco mayor Willie Brown asking, Who is this Emily List? She's supportin' all these people. She's
supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen. Barbara Boxer... She supported everybody. Why wont she
support me? - Hillary Clinton (D,NY.)

28. There's some people who've gone over the state and said, Well, George Wallace has talked too strong about
segregation. Now let me ask you this: how in the name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You're
either for it or you're against it. There's not any middle ground as I know of. Democrat Alabama Governor
George Wallace (1959)

29. He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic
pride. He doesn't want to be black. California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial
marriage

30. Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes,
Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whiteys cars? - Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

31. Leftist Hate Group, Antifa, Calls Black Cop Nigger

32. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to
see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the
wilds. Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the
conscience of the Senate, in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

33. The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go
down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent
black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years. - Louis Farrakhan
who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

34. I want to go up to the closest white person and say: You cant understand this, its a black thing and then
slap him, just for my mental health. - Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally,
2002

35. Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or
sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault.
He had the nigger down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him. Roger Clinton, the Presidents brother on
audiotape

36. The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant
and have a baby, but it wont pay for much family planning. - Jocelyn Elders

37. These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until they are removed from the
ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the
utmost of my ability and by all lawful means. - Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public Safety
for Birmingham, Alabama

38. The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant
and have a baby, but it wont pay for much family planning. - Jocelyn Elders

39. Reparations are a really good way for white people to admit they're wrong. - Zack Webb, University Of
Kentucky NAACP

40. There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white bigots out there. - USA Today
columnist Julienne Malveaux

41. White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and
mathematics before Socrates and them Greek HOMOS ever got around to it. - Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech
at Kean College, NJ, cited in Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

42. The white race is the cancer of human history. - Susan Sontag

43. The old white boys got taken fair and square. - San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown after winning an
election

44. Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them. - Mary
Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

45. You fucking Jew bastard. - Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in State
of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton and has been verified by Paul Fray and
three witnesses.

46. We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders. - Former Rep. Gus
Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

47. The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great
man. He rose Germany up from the ashes. Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia
McKinney in 2002

48. On New York - "Kiketown" - Harry Truman

49. Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace
because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name
of God to shield your dirty religion under his holy and righteous name. - Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for
congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

50. Hymies. Hymietown. - Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign
trail.

51. Jews... that's J-E-W-S. - Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost
in 2002

52. (I) will not let the white boys win in this election. - Donna Brazile, Al Gores Campaign Manager on the
2000 election