Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: New Study Destroys 'Doomsday Glacier' Narrative...Today's Ice 8 Times Than Last 8000 Years
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 21:58:42 -0500

On Wed, 22 May 2024 19:29:23 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-05-21 15:24, AlleyCat wrote:
> >

> > New Study Destroys 'Doomsday Glacier' Narrative... Today's Ice 8 Times Than Last 8000 Years
>
> You seem ashamed of your sources, loser.

You seem to be ashamed that you can't refute the article OR the study, so...

> Why is that?

Are they wrong?

I know you know how to look it up using a simple search, so... why is it that you're ashamed to admit the
article is correct and you simply have no refutation. Because it is and you can't. That's why you attack the
authors instead of what they write.

Why?

Because you're a faggot, playing faggot games. It's all a game to you, because you're so low in self-esteem,
that you don't DARE try and refute anything anymore(OR post original articles), once you realized I've
smacked your snout so hard in the past SEVERAL times, that you'd rather play at trying to make people look
wrong, when you can't.

Remember the train derailment fiasco when I pointed out how wrong you were about EVERYTHING? The placards,
the number of cars needed to be categorized AS hazardous so the train qualified for "special" brakes, AND
other things? Want me to look it all up and post it again? LOL

The list of your fuckups is getting longer... that's why you can only play games and be a contrarian without
having to prove anything. You can't 99% of the time, so you play weirdo faggot games like Rudy and his
bullshit liberal semantics games.

Keep it up, pussy... they all laugh at you and revel in how I make you look stupid, pointing out what you're
doing, instead of refuting.

Children and their faggot games.

=====

May:

Frozen Turkey

Rare May Snow Hits South Korea

Cold Front To Drop Snow On Aussie Alps

Chile's Capital In The Midst Of "Longest Cold Spell Ever Recorded"

South America Braces For Antarctic Outbreak

Australia's Coldest April Since 2015

Heavy Mid-May Snow Hits Turkey

Slovakia's Record May Cold

First 10-Days Of May In European-Russia The Coldest In History

Unprecedented May Snow Hits Moscow

Record May Cold Sweeps European-Russia

Russian Grain Growing Regions To Declare An Emergency

Record May Cold In Japan

"Patagonia Is Absolutely Buried"

Rare Snow Blankets Chile's Capital

Snowbird, Utah Surpasses 600 Inches

Alaska's Near-Record Snow Season Also Means "Big Fire Danger"

Australia Shivers

Spring Snow Continues To Build On Europe's Mountains As Winter's Cold Lingers

Mongolia's Snowiest Winter Since 1975

Much Of Russia Returned To Winter

Heavy Snow Hits Argentina A Month Early

Spain Chills

"Best May Powder Days In Memory" At Palisades

Cold Antarctic Coast

Heavy May Snow Hits the Sierra Nevada

Concordia Below -70C (-94F) for 10-Days

Cooling In The Tropical Pacific

Vostok's Coldest April Since 1999

Global Temperature Expected To Fall In May

Tonga Eruption Responsible For Toasty 2023 (nyah nyah!)

Missing Spring In Jackson, WY

Cool Summer Forecast For Much Of The Northern Hemisphere

Record May Cold Sweeps India

Rare April Cold Hits Antarctica (-112F)

Heavy Spring Snow Traps 1,000 Vehicles In Northern India

Wild Swings In New Jersey

The Wind Didn't Blow As Hard In 2023