Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Hey... The Dwarf Got One Right... FINALLY! - 'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force Revelation
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 22:20:14 -0500

['can.politics' crosspost reinserted]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucking midget Rudy, repaired]

=====

On Wed, 22 May 2024 19:52:09 -0700,  Mike Colangelo says...

> > https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=22131380-trump-warrant-uns
> >
> > https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22344485/revised-affidavit-for-mar-a-lago-search.pdf
>
> No mention of "use of force" in either one of those...

That's right. Now, tell your fuck-buddy, the ski bunny.

Such an unimaginative brain.

> you fucking psychotic dwarf.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

[giggle]

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his
little pencil neck to the amusement of all.

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive antisocial behavior and constant
overcompensation resulting in pompous mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and
tough talk.

"I can kill you with one hand.  You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the sufferer. Other characteristics
of this scourge are a very short penis, acne, low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!** - Rudy Canoza

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy Canoza

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy Canoza

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot - every fucking time.  You're a
zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement"
*ALWAYS* is." - Rudy Canoza

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy Canoza

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again.  Yes." - Rudy Canoza

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung, Sanitary Napkin and Bit of
Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy Canoza

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy Canoza

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy Canoza:  https://i.imgur.com/4FSRuAQ.mp4

=====

'Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Demands Biden Be Removed After Mar-a-Lago Deadly Force
Revelation

'Joe Biden Is A Serious Threat To Democracy': Trump Calls For The 25th Amendment To Be Invoked After Unsealed
Docs Reveal FBI Deadly Force Authorization

Following the release of unsealed documents that showed that the FBI was authorized to use deadly force
during the Mar-a-Lago raid in late 2022 to obtain classified documents leftover from the Trump presidency,
the presumptive GOP nominee took to Truth Social to demand that Biden's cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment to
remove the 81-year-old Democrat from office.

The unsealed documents revealed that law enforcement officers engaged in the raid were authorized to use
"deadly force when necessary" and that FBI agents were going to "confront" the US Secret Service agents
protecting former First Lady Melania Trump. Agents were also authorized to go door to door to determine who
was at the resort as a guest. During the raid, the bureau also ransacked and photographed Melania Trump's and
Barron Trump's bedrooms.

"According to an 'Operations Order' produced in discovery, the FBI believed its objective for the Mar-a-Lago
raid was to seize 'classified information, NDI [national defense information], and US Government records as
described in [the] search warrant,'" Trump's lawyers wrote. Additional documents also showed that a medic was
on standby in case of any injuries sustained during the raid, and a local trauma center was identified.

"WOW! I just came out of the Biden Witch Hunt Trial in Manhattan, the 'Icebox,' and was shown Reports that
Crooked Joe Biden's DOJ, in their Illegal and Unconstitutional Raid of Mar-a-Lago, AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE
DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE. NOW WE KNOW, FOR SURE, THAT JOE BIDEN IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO DEMOCRACY," Trump wrote.
"HE IS MENTALLY UNFIT TO HOLD OFFICE - 25TH AMENDMENT!"

Following the raid on Mar-a-Lago in 2022, Attorney General Merrick Garland said that he "personally approved
the decision" to issue a search warrant of Trump's home. The morning raid of the property was carried out by
FBI agents in unmarked shirts who brought "standard issue weapons, ammo, handcuffs, and medium and large
sized bolt cutters."

The use of deadly force authorization has led to some conservative commentators arguing that the raid was an
attempted assassination attempt by Biden's DOJ, with Steve Bannon arguing, "Use of deadly force against a
former POTUS who just had an election stolen from him... the attempted assassination of President Donald J
Trump. Is it not?"

Others argued that the use of deadly force shows how "criminal" the Biden administration is, with Arizona
Senate candidate Kari Lake (R-AZ) writing, "The sicko Biden FBI were ready to use deadly force during the
Mar-a-Lago BS raid. That tells you everything you need to know about this criminal Biden admin."

President Trump is currently facing 37 charges in the classified documents case, which is currently stuck in
pre-trial proceedings in Florida. The case is unlikely to make it to trial by the November election after
Judge Aileen Cannon indefinitely postponed the trial, citing the need to address multiple pre-trial issues.
The trial, which was initially set for May 20, is now in a state of uncertainty as Judge Cannon did not
provide a new trial date.