Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Oh... Yeah... About Those Forest Fires
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 20:32:59 -0700

On 2024-05-23 13:30, Akidasar wrote:
> On Thu, 23 May 2024 10:42:40 -0700 Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>
>> The things that start forest fires haven't changed,
>
> Yeah they have - now it is DEWs and plate movements.

You think directed energy weapons and plate movements are responsible,
loser-2?

> https://x.com/MacrodosingPod/status/1666470535918657539?lang=en

'It was super dry and a big thunderstorm came through, not that hard to
figure out'

> https://youtu.be/P7q920X13B4
>
> Exremely large fires have broken out all at once in Northwest Canada,
> British Columbia, and Alberta!
>
> It is happening again in the same locations as last year.. and this
> time I figured out what is at the location!
> https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms...

Did it really? I doubt it, so show me the evidence.

> A very large OIL AND GAS PUMPING OPERATION is across the area where
> the fires started again in BC Canada / Alberta!

What does "is across the area" mean in this context?

> See for yourself here: General location to begin looking out from the
> center of the fires ....  58°56'15.49"N , 121°26'46.77"W
Take any group of fires and there is a centre, loser-2.