Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: The Disingenuousness of The Liberal Liars
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 10:49:08 -0500

LMAOOO, this was Sleepy Don's South Bronx crowd last night.
This ain't 30,000.
I don't think it's even 3,000.
https://x.com/mmpadellan/status/1793994744517083226/photo/1

Sorry, idiot. There's no podium, and that's not Trump, AND it's 11:09 AM in the picture. (see below)

And it's still bigger than your cadaver leader who can't get 100 people. (LOL... look familiar?)

What REALLY happened:

3000 people waiting at the stage 7 hours before he's scheduled to speak isn't the L(oss) you think it is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOWQvQlbgAAzkW-?format=jpg&name=small

This picture was taking at 11am and it didn't start until the evening. That many people were there waiting
for hours. Epic fail.

Trump vs. Biden

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1793786657855946752/vid/avc1/1280x640/5Q4km2d5VRKXzWds.mp4?tag=14

This pic was taken 7 hours before the rally!! The lying liberals are crying EXTRA hard today.

Even CNN is admitting President Trump's rally in the Bronx was a massive success:
"Certainly a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see, particularly given this is one of the
bluest counties in the entire country!"
https://x.com/i/status/1793800719415362030

That's scary when CNN tells the truth and you could tell she was sincere because she was depressed. Scared
almost. People are catching on of their lies.

https://i.imgur.com/rDWceSL.png

THIS is Joe Biden when not on drugs or stimulants and acts like himself:

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/S/p/u/y/Spuyq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xPhZcMYekKs?feature=share

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=27

https://youtu.be/NDdNDLvvk1g?t=36

https://youtu.be/hiDRFTVH0rY?t=20

https://youtu.be/KuhR-Nqv6Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5JF7PupC58andpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsMTe0Nr4Yandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUgHkbtm9Iandpp=ygUSam9lIGJpZGVuIHNsZWVwaW5n

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/vtb7SuM.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM