Davin News Server

From: Loran <loran@invalid.net>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Pete Buttiplug Has A VERY Tough Time Trying To Explain Why...
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 13:58:07 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-05-28 12:34, Loran wrote:
>> Alan wrote:

>>> They agreed in 2021. The spending wasn't going to take place in 2021.
>>
>> This was in his platform before the election.
>
> How does that change anything?

It shows you what he has not done despite having full control of his own
party.

>>> So definitely much less than $7.5 billion has been as much as
>>> authorized.
>>>
>>> Got it.
>>
>> Check the publication date please.
>>
>> 12/05/2023
>
> Show us how much money has actually been SPENT to date.

Why do you care?

Are you  American?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/19/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-new-actions-to-cut-electric-vehicle-costs-for-americans-and-continue-building-out-a-convenient-reliable-made-in-america-ev-charging-network/

"The Administration’s historic investments in EV technologies are also
spurring private companies to invest alongside the federal government in
EV charging. More than $25 billion of investment in the U.S. EV charging
network has been announced to date, including more than $10 billion from
the private sector."

(note how they refuse to break the private and public spending out for us?)

"And under President Biden’s leadership, the U.S. EV charging
manufacturing footprint has grown from almost nothing to a robust and
thriving sector."

Of 8 charging stations, lol!

>>> Speaking as a racing driver and race driving instructor, I can
>>> absolutely confirm the truth of that statement.
>>>

>> Paul Tracy you ain't.
>
> Never claimed I was.
>

>> Thankfully you can only do any real damage to your home venue.
>
> For the record, one of our club members who races in my class won the
> 2015 SCCA National Runoffs in that class...

That's nice.

I'm certain Tanner Foust would fillet him up the same as he did with
Paul Tracy back in the day.

> ...and I'm faster than he is around our home venue.
>
> :-)

Zamboni races are passe.