Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Pete Buttiplug Has A VERY Tough Time Trying To Explain Why...
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 18:15:25 -0700

On 2024-05-28 17:59, Loran wrote:
> Alan wrote:

>>> It shows you what he has not done despite having full control of his
>>> own party.
>>
>> So did you apply the same standard to Trump's entire do-nothing first
>> two years?
>
> Trump had to fight the deep state.
>
> Biden is the deep state.
>
> See how that works now?

I see that you present absolutely no support for your claims.

He had the house and the senate...

...and he did NOTHING.

>>> Why do you care?
>>>
>>> Are you  American?
>>>
>>> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/19/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-new-actions-to-cut-electric-vehicle-costs-for-americans-and-continue-building-out-a-convenient-reliable-made-in-america-ev-charging-network/
>>>
>>> "The Administration’s historic investments in EV technologies are
>>> also spurring private companies to invest alongside the federal
>>> government in EV charging. More than $25 billion of investment in the
>>> U.S. EV charging network has been announced to date, including more
>>> than $10 billion from the private sector."
>>>
>>> (note how they refuse to break the private and public spending out
>>> for us?)
>>>
>>> "And under President Biden’s leadership, the U.S. EV charging
>>> manufacturing footprint has grown from almost nothing to a robust and
>>> thriving sector."
>>>
>>> Of 8 charging stations, lol!
>>
>> That's a lot of verbiage to avoid showing how much has been spent so far.
>
> I know right?
>
> The giverment is really trying very hard not to show us the receipts of
> their spending aren't they?
>
> Same thing as when they stopped reporting M3, isn't it?
>
> What do you figure the real paper money supply is these days, as opposed
> to 2006?
>
> https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/discm3.htm
>
> Discontinuance of M3
> On March 23, 2006, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
> will cease publication of the M3 monetary aggregate. The Board will also
> cease publishing the following components: large-denomination time
> deposits, repurchase agreements (RPs), and Eurodollars. The Board will
> continue to publish institutional money market mutual funds as a
> memorandum item in this release.

More deflection and evasion because you can't show how much money has
actually been spent on the EV project.

>>> That's nice.
>>>
>>> I'm certain Tanner Foust would fillet him up the same as he did with
>>> Paul Tracy back in the day.
>>
>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
>
> That Battle of the Supercars show was a real hoot to watch:
>
> https://youtu.be/NwoMkucMLy4
>
> Paul was such a bitchy mouthed luser.

This is what you've got? Really, loser-2?

>>> Zamboni races are passe.
>>
>> Formula F, loser-2.
>
> I like slot cars too, but not to brag on.

Do your homework, loser-2?

Formula 1 champions have started in FF...

...and IndyCar champions:

Ayrton Senna (definitely in the top 5 for best of all time).

Michael Schumacher

Jenson Button

Kimi Raikonnen

Daniel Ricciardo