Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: An American Speaks Up on Israel
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 02:13:42 -0000 (UTC)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/may/28/biden-israel-gaza-policy

"Palestinian and Jewish safety are not oppositional. In fact, they are deeply intertwined.
President Biden does not recognize this. He refuses to call for a lasting and permanent
ceasefire, end the blank check offered to Israel, secure a diplomatic release of the Israeli
hostages and Palestinian prisoners, end the siege on Gaza and work to abolish the apartheid
system stretched across the Holy Land. That is why, at this moment, my former boss is the
person who makes me feel most unsafe as an American Jew."

Hey there, Lily, I got your back on this, for sure.

Dhu (respect...)

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell